Presence detection ranks the popularity of a particular area through a combination of metrics such as time spent of a particular person in a particular area and number of persons in the particular area. Areas within a particular store as well as areas across different stores may be compared against each other as well as in time to analyze trends.
Below we present only a small sample of benefits which could be obtained from the above mentioned metrics:
• Assess the cost/ benefit of maintaining a particular area
• Identify unutilized areas within a point of sale
• Identify the effectiveness of specific zones, such as self-service zones on customer behavior
• Identify the effectiveness of customer service per type of transaction/ per employee
• Assess customer interest in marketing materials/ window displays etc
• Better sell your space/ exposition area to your suppliers
• Optimize the layout of the branch vs. the comfort of movement of customers
• Create unique layouts tailored to the needs of a particular customer group
If the settings on your browser are adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are fine with this. You can remove or disable cookies from our site, however doing so will likely mean that our site will not work as you would expect.